Announcements : Study Abroad Week
Announcement: Study Abroad Week
The Office of International Programs welcomes you to join us during our upcoming Study Abroad Week!
The events of Study Abroad Week are aimed to provide students with information regarding education abroad opportunities, and address any concerns you may have regarding studying abroad.
Study Abroad Week will span across three days, and students are encouraged to participate in as many events as possible.
Tuesday, September 3rd
- Study Abroad Fair (Connell Student Center Lobby | 11:30am - 1:30pm)
- Explore Mercer's current summer, semester, and year-long exchange opportunities, as well as an array of study abroad possibilities offered by our partner providers.
- Study Abroad 101 (Connell Student Center Conference Room #2 | 5:00pm - 6:00pm)
- Join us as Study Abroad staff and previous study abroad participants walk you through every step of a successful study abroad experience! This is a great opportunity to ask any lingering questions you may have about studying abroad!
- Study Abroad Fair (Connell Student Center Lobby | 11:30am - 1:30pm
- Explore Mercer's upcoming faculty-led programs, as well as our current exchange programs! (Affiliate providers such as ISA, CAPA, and Spanish Studies Abroad will only be at Tuesday's fair, so please stop by on Tuesday also if you have a few minutes!)
- Money & Study Abroad (Connell Student Center Conference Room #2 | 5:00pm - 6:00pm)
- The Office of National Fellowships & Scholarships, Study Abroad Office, and previous scholarship recipients are teaming up to provide you with tips to make sure your study abroad trip is practical and affordable. If you think studying abroad is out of reach, please come to our session!
- Mercer on Mission (Connell Student Center Lobby | 11:30am - 1:30pm)
- Explore the upcoming 2020 Mercer on Mission programs with faculty leaders, as well as engage with Mercer on Mission alumni!
- Peace Corps Info Session (Connell Student Center Lobby | 5:00pm - 7:00pm)
- Peace Corps recruiter Flora Tano will discuss Peace Corps placements and how to apply for the Peace Corps!
Please contact the Study Abroad Advisor, August Armbrister, at email@example.com or 478-301-5964 for questions or any accommodations requests.